Villa Rubini

VILLA RUBINI

 

This sumptuous Villa and park was built in 1909, as is displayed on the threshold of the main door, by the spouses Silvio Elti-Zignoni and Vittoria Rubini. The land was already owned by this noble family and it was built at the end of a private road of the same name called the Zignoni (now called Vicolo di Sopra). There is no certainty as to why it was named after the wife's family name. Count Silvio Elti-Zignoni, son of Count Giuseppe Elti and Countess Lucrezia Zignoni, was appointed as municipal councillor in 1896 and 1897. As the Zignoni dynasty came to an end, the villa was bought by the local municipality which gave it to the parish of the church of Saint Vitalis where, shortly after World War 2, the parish priest decided it would be the main office for the local parish and its archives. In the year 2000 major restructuring was undertaken. On the western facade of the villa, there is a beautiful display of the heraldic coat of arms, featuring the two noble families, the Elti and the Zignoni.

 



22225
Piazza della Motta
Ingresso Castello
Monte dei Pegni
Via dei Molini
Mura del Castello
Tempo di collegamento:
10 minuti 1991
Distanza:
Inferiore ai 2 Km
Interesse storico:
Interesse artistico:
Interesse architettonico:


Tempo di collegamento:
10 minuti
Distanza:
Inferiore ai 2 Km
Interesse storico:
Interesse artistico:
Interesse architettonico:


22221
Percorso attorno al Castello di Pordenone


Duration:
1,5 - 2h
Degree of difficulty:
Historical interest:
Artistic interest:
Architectural: